Тренировочный лагерь в Копаонике после завершения многодневки “Kopaonik open 2017“.
8 тренировок за 5 дней
Kopko O-camp will take place from 17th to 21th of July, on Kopaonik, just after closing the Kopaonik open 2017 championship.
It will contain 8 trainings, scheduled in 5 days, one training on Monday, two trainings per day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and one training on Friday.
Trainings that we are planning are follows:
· intervals with a map (without roads on the map)
· corridor (classic map)
· clouds (classic map)
· picking controls (without roads on the map)
· butterflies (without roads on the map)
· long route choice (classic map)
· middle distance odd and even ((without roads on the map, in pairs)
· memory (classic map)
· every evening, we will organize evening meetings, sessions dedicated to analysis of training courses
The training schedule will be defined in bulletin 2. All trainings will be evenly distributed
Maps - ISOM standards; stands: 2016/2017, scale: 1:10.000, e=5
Punching System - For verification of control and time keeping will be used electronic Sport Ident system (training mode)
Classes: A – hard, B – medium and C – beginners
Recommended age is 14+ but in case of minimum 10 registration for the younger classes, we will extend camp for the age from 12 to 14 years.
Training camp price is 70 euro for complete program, or 10 euro per training (10% discount for Kopaonik open 2017 participants).
For more information & registration please follow the Kopaonik open 2017 website & our FB page, or contact us on email@example.com